Scaffolding and Ladder Fall Injury Attorney
The construction industry in Florida is intensely competitive, and it is unfortunately common for companies to prioritize speed and cost control above worker safety — and even the safety of bystanders, delivery personnel and others. In addition, injured workers often face pressure and intimidation not to report or pursue any type of work injury claim.
At Feldman Morgado, you can depend on clear guidance from lawyers with extensive knowledge of the interplay between workers' compensation benefits, disability insurance and third-party lawsuits for negligence against a contractor, subcontractor or other party other than your employer.
Almost everyone working construction is aware of constant dangers, but even the most safety-conscious worker can be victimized by a vast range of accidents including:
- Falls from roofs, ladders, scaffolding and other heights, down elevator shafts, or into an unmarked or otherwise dangerous hole or trench
- Impact and crush injuries from dropped loads, falling debris, wall and roof collapses or cave-ins
- Heavy equipment accidents involving cranes, loaders, backhoes, forklifts, trucks and other vehicles on construction sites
- Car and truck accidents while traveling on the job or commuting to and from work sites
- Explosions, fires, and situational or long-term chemical exposure
- Electrical shock and burn injuries or fatal electrocution
- Accidents caused by defective or damaged-but-unrepaired power tools, hand tools or other equipment
- Construction site injuries caused or worsened by failures to provide appropriate safety gear such as harnesses, helmets and safety glasses
After a construction accident, you may face a long, costly recovery, inability to continue working at your trade or even total disability. Families left behind after fatal construction accidents typically lose far more than a source of income, and we are proven capable of recovering for the tragic loss of a family member.
Do You Need a Scaffolding Injury Lawyer With Extensive Construction Case Experience?
You may have many questions about your legal rights and face many decisions about how to pay medical costs and recover other damages. Our statewide and Tampa construction accident lawyers will track and work every aspect of your case, including evidence of OSHA violations and prior accidents that show a history of negligence by a construction company.
We are always ready with compassion, investigative skill and legal resourcefulness that could make a critical difference in your ability to provide for your family and future. Please contact us by phone or e-mail for a free evaluation of your potential case.