Tampa Car Accident Attorneys
When you are involved in an accident, the aftermath can be overwhelming. You likely wonder "What do I do next?" At the Florida law firm of Feldman Morgado, P.A., our personal injury attorneys can help. We are experienced at identifying the at-fault party and holding that party responsible for the harm caused.
Contact our Tampa law firm or call us at 866-578-1607 today. We offer a free consultation to discuss your accident. With offices throughout Florida, you can rest assured that we can help you no matter where you are located. Our lawyers will also travel to the hospital to meet with you.
Personal Injury Representation You Can Trust
After you've been injured in an accident, you need to speak to an attorney at our Tampa law firm. We handle personal injury cases throughout the state, relying on our vast knowledge of Florida injury law. We take cases that we believe in and we will help you and your family obtain the compensation you deserve after an injury.
Our firm represents clients injured in the following types of accidents:
- Car accidents: Car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and pedestrian accidents are all frightening experiences. Auto accident injuries often range from fractures and brain trauma to spinal cord injuries, internal stress and serious brain injuries. After your Tampa car accident, our personal injury attorneys are ready to protect your right to compensation.
- Medical malpractice: Surgical errors, emergency room mistakes, delayed diagnosis and medication errors can all contribute to serious harm for the patient. When you've been injured by medical malpractice, we will take over the legal action against the doctor, nurse or medical professional so that you can focus on your recovery.
- Workers' compensation: After a workplace injury or construction site accident, you may be entitled to workers' compensation. Our knowledgeable lawyers will help you work with the workers' compensation insurance company.
- Wrongful death: Victims who suffer fatal injuries in car accidents, truck accidents or any other type of accident deserve justice. The family of the deceased has rights if another party caused the accident by negligence or recklessness. Our wrongful death lawyers have the experience necessary to provide strong representation in all fatal accident cases.
- Other personal injury claims: Our personal injury attorneys also assist victims injured in a variety of other accidents, including boat accidents, stadium or sports accidents, and amusement park and water park accidents. Slip-and-fall accidents, pharmaceutical or nursing malpractice and dog bites also often result in personal injury compensation.
Contact Our Tampa Attorneys for a Free Consultation
Contact us or call us at 866-578-1607 today to schedule your free initial consultation regarding any auto accident or other personal injury matter. Our offices are in Ocala, Tampa, Naples, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and Miami. We provide attentive, effective legal help to the injured statewide in Florida, including out-of-state tourists and visitors.
Experienced Trial Attorneys. We Are Different.
Mitchell L. Feldman and his associates have handled injury claims in multiple jurisdictions in Florida for more than two decades. We know the doctors, the attorneys and the judges, and we know how to protect your rights under Florida laws, including Chapter 440 (Florida's Workers' Compensation Act), Florida's Wrongful Death Act, and applicable Florida laws governing accident and injuries of all types and occurring at all locations. Our legal team has years of trial experience in the area of Workers' Compensation and work related injuries or industrial accident accidents, including appeals of denied claims and construction site accidents.
Our attorneys have proven experience protecting our clients' rights in court. We know the law. We know which legal strategies work and which do not. We are skilled negotiators, but sometimes negotiations fail when dealing with large insurance companies that take a bullying or unreasonable position. We never back down from any insurance company nor do we fear the size of any party or the attorneys on the other side. We rise to the challenge when forced to take the fight for your rights to the courtroom and to trial. We only take cases we believe in, and we take these with one goal in mind: recover the compensation our clients deserve and are entitled to.
For more information and to schedule your free initial consultation, call our Tampa personal injury attorneys, Miami personal injury attorneys, Ocala personal injury attorneys, Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys, Jacksonville personal injury attorneys and Naples personal injury attorneys at 866-578-1607 or contact us online.