We Fight for the Injured Statewide - Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
With four offices and a network of attorneys in other geographic locations whom we work closely with, attorney Mitchell L. Feldman and the experienced legal team of Feldman Morgado provides attentive service and effective advocacy to injured people throughout the State of Florida.
As trial attorneys, we vigorously seek full compensation for the personal devastation and associated financial losses from an injury, accident or adverse medical condition stemming from the negligence of others.
Offices in Tampa, Ocala, Naples, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and Miami
Contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation regarding any of the following personal injury matters:
- Auto accidents — We advise injured clients on what to do and what not to do immediately after a car accident, and tenaciously pursue fair and full compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses. We have handled car-motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, drunk driver accidents and every type of car crash.
- Trucking accidents — Truckers and trucking companies are required to follow federal and state trucking regulations. When these regulations go overlooked, innocent motorists pay the price. We have handled tractor-trailer accidents and crashes caused by other commercial vehicles.
- Medical malpractice — Mitchell Feldman has an outstanding record of holding doctors and hospitals accountable for disability, illness or death from surgical errors, preventable birth injuries, medication mistakes, diagnosis errors and any other breach of the standard of care.
- Nursing home and assisted living negligence — We have made care centers pay for abuse, neglect and negligence that caused needless suffering, illness or death of vulnerable residents who depended on them. Florida law sets forth the obligations of the nursing homes and the assisted living facilities (ALF's) in the Bill of Resident and Patient Rights. When such facilities breach their duties and violate the rights of the residents and patients, we seek justice for the injured or the surviving family members.
- Sporting event and concert accidents: When patrons and fans attend large scale events at arenas and stadiums, multiple entities are responsible for providing those in attendance a reasonably safe environment and event, and owe you a duty to warn of known and hidden dangers. Accidents caused by the conduct of other patrons or fans likewise can be triggered by the negligent conduct of the entities staging the event or the owners of the venue. From slip-and-falls and reckless acts of other attendees to injuries to attendees caused by the conduct of the employees of the arena or stadium or the breach of safety measures, we can handle the accident and seek justice for the injured against all liable entitles.
- Other personal injuries — Our trial lawyers have won compensation for serious injuries from slip-and-fall accidents, boat and jet-ski accidents, injuries at theme parks and attractions, and other negligence such as pharmacy errors (failure to provide warning or counseling, dispensing the incorrect medications or failure to check for contraindications).
- Products liability — We have successfully sued major manufacturers for defective products or failure to warn of known dangers, including automobile defects, defective drugs and medical devices, dangerous children's products and toxic chemicals. When a manufacturer covers up known defects and dangers, we have proven strategic legal plans of attack to force the manufacturers to acknowledge their negligence and wrongful conduct and to ultimately compensate our clients for their injuries and losses.
- Class actions — We have initiated and participated in numerous class action lawsuits, including active cases against many well known giant, international pharmaceutical companies, national drug store chains and other retailers.
- Workers' compensation claims and work-related injuries: — Pursuant to Florida law, including the Florida Workers' Compensation Act and Chapter 440 Florida statutes, employees injured during the performance of their job duties are entitled to FREE medical care and treatment for the rest of their lives, and are further entitled to be compensated TAX FREE for lost earnings resulting from their period of temporary or permanent disability due to a construction site accident or any work-related injury. Mitchell Feldman and the law firm of Feldman Morgado stand up to employers and insurers that try to deny or downplay your rights and benefits, and we also pursue your remedies against any third-parties that caused or contributed to the accident and resulting injuries.
Serious Trial Lawyers for Serious Injury or Death
Feldman Morgado is at its best in handling sophisticated cases involving catastrophic or fatal accidents:
- Brain injury and spinal cord injury — Our Tampa personal injury attorneys have assembled a network of investigators, medical experts, life care planners and other professionals to help secure long-term compensation for brain damage, paralysis, amputation and other permanent disability.
- Wrongful death — We are tireless in our pursuit of justice and full compensatory and punitive damages when a negligent driver, health care provider or corporation is responsible for the death of your loved one. Our mission is to ensure surviving dependents or loved ones receive justice and fair and reasonable compensation for the loss of their family member or members. While no amount of money can ever replace a life, we take pride in compelling those responsible to pay for their actions so that our clients are protected financially and emotionally.
What happens when a negligent driver in a car accident does not have enough insurance to adequately compensate you for your injuries? Mitchell Feldman's background in insurance defense is a distinct advantage in insurance coverage litigation, and we know how to seek recovery against your own insurance company through uninsured/underinsured motorist claims or lawsuits for bad faith denials.
Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer - Miami Personal Injury Attorney
Call us day or night at 866-578-1607 for a free case evaluation, or e-mail us and we will respond quickly. We serve all of Florida with conveniently located offices in Tampa, Ocala, Naples, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and Miami, but we can travel to you and we handle many cases by telephone, United States mail and the Internet without the need for a live office consultation.